Powered by Stairs Academy, in association with Cybersky Videos, JayField Consulting, MCMI Records present …
An Educational, Interactive Blockchain Event for Teachers & Creatives!
Sponsored by NEAR Foundation
Hosted by Folake “Flo” Ogundiran (BEAMS Group)
DJ Set by DJ TRAUMA (NYC)
Performance by GMS (MCMI Records)
Video TEACHER out now!
- Folake ‘Flo’ Ogundiran (Co-founder: BEAMS Group/NEAR)
- Eileen Marks (DIIT, NYCDOE)
- Joshua Franklin, Esq (Founder: JayField Consulting DAO)
- Graeme Sibirsky (NYCDOE, Founder: Stairs Academy, Cybersky, MCMI)
- Ant Marshall (Founder: LyricistLoungeDAO)
- Rare Vandal (DAOrecords
Topics of Discussion
- What are NFT’s?
- How can they help empower Artists?
- How can we make, market and sell NFT’s? (Tutorial)
- How can Teachers leverage blockchain technology in the classroom?
- How can NFT’s empower Teachers, Students and School Communities?
- Pathways to careers in blockchain technology.
All attendees will leave with a NEAR Wallet and Air Dropped NFTs!
One attendee will be selected to receive a $150 Amazon Gift Card!
Complimentary Drinks & Refreshments
Limited Space: RSVP now!
Must Register, No Walk-ins
Location: RE:GEN:CY – 22 Commerce Street, Brooklyn NY